I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and for the Creative Blogger Award by two of my FABulous readers. I am not totally sure what that means, but these are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
I think I am technically supposed to make two separate lists for each nomination, but it was hard to enough to come up with these 7 things, so here goes…
- 1. I love cheese. Seriously, anything with cheese is 100% better!
- 2. Hallelujah is my favorite song and my favorite version is by Jeff Buckley, although I also enjoy many other covers.
- 3. I love Philadelphia. I love Boat House Row when it is lit up at night. I prefer Pat’s over Geno’s. I love the Phillies and Chase Utley. I think we have the best city skyline. I love that we boo our own athletes, because that’s how we show how much we care. I miss the City of Brotherly Love and hope to someday move back.
- 4. I’m a crier. Many things will trigger tears including, but not limited to, sad movies, episodes of Parenthood, even the old ASPCA commercial with Sarah McLachlin. Just this week, watching Orphan Black required several tissues.
- 5. This is one of my favorite quotes: “Jesus was called a friend of sinners, relentlessly pursuing the downtrodden. What an irony that today his followers are seen in the opposite light! How can people love God, whom they can’t see, if those of us who claim to represent him don’t respond to outsiders with love?” It was written by David Kinnaman in his book unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks About Christianity… and Why it Matters
- 6. The Breast Cancer 3-Day was the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life and I hope I get to do it again someday.
- 7. I sing in my car and also talk out loud to myself a lot. I get this trait from my lovely mother.
Thank you to the people who nominated me: impossiblegirl123 and Abi C xx. It is nice to know that someone, outside of friends and family, is actually reading and enjoying what I write. Since both of those amazing bloggers have already been nominated by other people, my nominee for the Creative Blogger Award is Arianna Blogs TV and my nominee for the Versatile Blogger Award is Irish Twins at the Quinns!