When I started to make this list, I realized that I had way too many names, so I decided to limit myself to characters on current TV shows and eliminated anyone with supernatural powers.
1. Barbara ‘Bobbi’ Morse – Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., played by Adrianne Palicki.
I would not mess with any of the women on this show but Bobbi, with her twin staves, is my favorite to watch. She is an expert in martial arts, is an excellent sharp-shooter and can also fly a plane.
2. Lagertha – Vikings, played by Katheryn Winnick.
She is a fierce and powerful shield-maiden who fights alongside her fellow Viking warriors, as well as defends her home against invaders.
3. Sara Lance – Arrow, played by Caity Lotz.
Even though supernatural powers were used to bring her back to life, her fighting skills are all natural. She was trained by the League of Assassins and, like Bobbi, is dangerous with a staff.
4. Carrie Hopewell – Banshee, played by Ivana Milicevic.
She may appear to be a regular, small-town mother but, thanks to her gangster father, she has a violent past and knows how to take care of herself.
5. Alex Danvers – Supergirl, played by Chyler Leigh.
When your foster-sister is Supergirl, you have to be able to hold your own. Not only is she a bio-engineer, but she was trained in combat by the Department of Extra-Normal Operations.
6. Jane – Blindspot, played by Jaimie Alexander.
She may not know who she is or where she came from, but she definitely knows how to kick a little ass. The FBI speculates that she may have been a Navy SEAL.
7. Dutch – Killjoys, played by Hannah John-Kamen.
Not only is she a bounty hunter, whose job it is to take down deadly criminals, she was also raised to be a killer herself.
8. Alicia Mendez – Kingdom, played by Natalie Martinez.
We have not yet seen her fight in the ring, but she can definitely hold her own against the men. She is always the first one to get to the gym and the last one to leave.